Privacy & Data protection Policy
This privacy & Data protection Policy describes the ways in which Art-Distribution EU Ltd. (The Wholesaler) collects, stores, and processes personal data collected from registered users (Users) of www.art-distribution.eu
The Administrator of this data is Art-Distribution EU Spzoo (Ltd.), Polish Company Registry (KRS) number 0000100271 in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU Directive 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, commonly known as GDPR) applicable from May 25th 2018 in the European Union. Building on current data protection laws, GDPR gives every business a new set of obligations and every consumer strengthened rights regarding their data. .
What data do we collect?
The personal data which are required to open an account are:
- Company name and address (personal data only if Company is a sole trader or personal business)
- First name, last name
- Any address other than Company's address designated by user as delivery address
- telephone number
How will we use this data?
- Registration, login, and logout procedures.
- Sales of offered products (including delivery) and handling complaints & returns.
- Telephone or e-mail contact with user for the purpose of executing user instructions.
- Adapting our web page to user's needs.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of our web page.
- For internal statistics and reporting
- For sales & marketing purposes
- For communicating with user in the form of a newsletter
Transferring of your data to third parties:
- All data collected by www.art-distribution.eu are stored by Holbi Group Ltd., High Street, Kempsford, Fairford, Gloucestershire England GL7 4EU, United Kingdom,UK Company Registration 05622862.
Accounting, Tax, and Reporting:
- Local Tax processing: Interlex Biuro Rachunkowe, Polish National Chamber of Tax Advisers Registration # 00223
For how long will your data be stored?
All transaction data will be stored for financial & tax reporting requirements for 6 years, after which time they will be deleted. User accounts which are inactive for more than two years will be deleted. At user's request, all data will be anonimised or deleted within 7 days (see below)
Data requests and the deletion of your data:
In accordance with GDPR legislation, users at all times have full access to their personal data, in the "My Account" section (visible after logging in), where data can be viewed, downloaded, edited, or permanently deleted..
Users at all times can obtain full information about their data and request editing, transfer, or deletion of their data by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone to +48501108494, or through the "Contact" page on www.art-distribution.eu. In case of user data deletion, all transaction data on Holbi Group servers will be anonimised, and user's personal data will be deleted from all of Polkan Ltd's computers and telephones within 7 days.
Our Cookies Policy.
Art-Distribution Ltd. does not store any personal data on cookies. Cookies are only used for the login process and the collection of anonymous statistics about visits to our web page.